Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quantitative analysis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quantitative analysis may refer to:
- Quantitative analysis (finance), an analysis technique applying mathematics (stochastic calculus) to finance
- Quantitative analysis (chemistry), the determination of the absolute or relative abundance of one or more substances present in a sample
- Quantitative analysis of behavior, quantitative models in the experimental analysis of behavior
- Mathematical psychology, an approach to psychological research using mathematical modeling of perceptual, cognitive and motor processes
- Statistics, the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data, in social science
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quantitative analysis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.