From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quantitative analysis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quantitative analysis may refer to:
- Quantitative analysis (finance), an analysis technique applying mathematics (stochastic calculus) to finance
- Quantitative analysis (chemistry), in analytical chemistry, the measurements of quantities of substances produced in reactions rather than simply noting the nature of the reactions
- Quantitative analysis of behavior, quantitative models in the experimental analysis of behavior
- Mathematical psychology, an approach to psychological research using mathematical modeling of perceptual, cognitive and motor processes
- Statistics, the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data, in social science
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quantitative analysis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.