Quantum: The Magazine of Math and Science was a United States-based bimonthly magazine of mathematics and science, primarily physics, designed for young readers. It was published by the National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) and Springer-Verlag and was headquartered in Washington DC.
All articles from the magazine are indexed online by the NSTA.
- "Quantum: The Magazine of Math and Science". Quantum. Retrieved June 18, 2014.
- "Quantum : the student magazine of math and science". Open University Malaysia. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "Notice to our readers". Quantum. Retrieved June 18, 2014.
- "Quantoons: A book of physics problems from Quantum magazine". NSTA. Retrieved November 28, 2015.
- "Index of articles". NSTA. Retrieved July 18, 2014.
|This science and technology magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.