Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quantum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quantum theory may refer to:
- Quantum mechanics, a major field of physics
- Old quantum theory, predating modern quantum mechanics
- Quantum field theory, an area of quantum mechanics that includes:
- Quantum gravity, a field of theoretical physics
- Quantum optics
- Quantum chemistry
- Quantum information
- Quantum Theory: Concepts and Methods, a 1993 book by Asher Peres
Arts and other media
- Quantum Theory (video game), a 2010 video game
- "Quantum Theory", a song on the Jarvis Cocker album Jarvis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quantum theory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.