|Look up quantum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quantum theory may refer to:
- Quantum mechanics: a subset of physics explaining the physical behaviours at the molecular, atomic and sub-atomic levels
- Old quantum theory (1900–25, prior to modern quantum mechanics)
- Quantum field theory, a generic type of relativistic quantum theory, which includes:
- Quantum gravity, a general term for theories intended to quantize general relativity
- Quantum optics
- Quantum chemistry
Arts and media
- Quantum Theory (video game), a 2010 video game by Tecmo
- "Quantum Theory", a song from the Jarvis Cocker album Jarvis
- Introduction to quantum mechanics
- Continuum theories, roughly opposite to quantum theories
- Quantum cognition, using quantum probability theory to model human behavior
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quantum theory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.