|This article does not cite any references or sources. (October 2006)|
Quarrendon shown within Buckinghamshire
|Population||5,478 (2011 Census) |
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
The estate was started in the post war years and added to in four main stages right through to the 1980s. It is now one of the largest housing estates in the modern town of Aylesbury with a population in the 2001 census of 5,897 people In the 2011 census, the estate had a population of 5,478 people.
- Haydon Abbey School, with 380 pupils
- Thomas Hickman School, with 454 pupils.
- the Abbey Centre, the Pupil Referral Unit for Aylesbury..
- "Quarrendon - UK Census Data 2011 - Usual Resident Population (KS101EW)". Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "SWC Walk 194 - Aylesbury Vale Parkway to Aylesbury - Satuday Walkers Club". February 2015. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "2001 Census - Quarrendon (Ward) - Usual Resident Population, 2001 (KS01) - Office of National Statistics". 9 August 2006. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "Aylesbury Vale Academy - Sponsors". Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "The Department for Education - Performance Tables - Haydon Abbey School, 110276, HP19 9NS". 7 May 2015. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "The Department for Education - Performance Tables - Thomas Hickman School, 110313, HP19 9HP". 7 May 2015. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "The Buckinghamshire Primary Pupil Referral Unit - Pathways (Aylesbury)". 16 April 2015. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
|This Buckinghamshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|