(Redirected from Quarterbacks coach)
In American football, a position coach is a team official in charge of coaching a specific position group. Position coaches have more specialized duties than the head coach, assistant coach, and the offensive and defensive coordinators.
- Defensive line coach
- Linebacker coach
- Offensive line coach
- Quarterback coach
- Running backs coach
- Secondary coach. Responsible for coaching defensive backs, including safeties and cornerbacks
- Special teams coach. Responsible for coordinating punts, kickoffs, and field goals/extra points
- Tight ends coach
- Wide receivers coach
- "The Coaching Staff in American Football - dummies". dummies. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- "NFL expansion: With no salary cap on coaches, coaching staff sizes know no limits". Fox News. 2013-06-06. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- "Rams Announce 2017 Full Coaching Staff". NBC Southern California. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- "Coaches | Chiefs.com". Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- "Denver Broncos | Football Operations". Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- "Packers.com | Coaches". Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- "ROLLTIDE.COM - University of Alabama Official Athletics Site". www.rolltide.com. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
|This American football–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|