From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quartz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quartz is a common mineral.
Quartz may also refer to:
- Fused quartz, a synthetic silica glass
- Quartz (electronics), an electronic component
- Quartz clock, a clock or watch using an oscillator regulated by a quartz crystal
- Engineered quartz, a synthetic material used for countertops and the like, called "quartz" in the trade
- Quartz (graphics layer), the graphics-rendering technology used in Mac OS X
- Quartz (scheduler), a Java Enterprise Job Scheduler
- Quartz Compositor, the display server on Mac OS X
- Quartz 2D, an API on Mac OS X
- Code name for Microsoft DirectShow
- Code name for Microsoft Expression Web
- Quartz (publication), the global business news website of Atlantic Media Company
- Quartz, California, former settlement in Butte County
- Quartz Hill, California, an unincorporated community in Los Angeles County
- Rose Quartz, a character in Steven Universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quartz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.