Type of site
|Lab management software|
Palo Alto, CA, United States
Quartzy is an online lab management platform and scientific research supply marketplace. It is a startup company based in Palo Alto, Calif. Quartzy features include collaborative order requests and supply tracking for labs and research groups, inventory management tools, and product quotes for price comparisons. Quartzy is used by more than 200,000 scientists worldwide.
- Buhr, Sarah. "Stanford Partners With Life Sciences Marketplace Quartzy For Campus Lab Supplies". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- Perkel, Jeffrey M. (2015-08-06). "Lab-inventory management: Time to take stock". Nature. 524 (7563): 125–126. doi:10.1038/524125a.
- Quartzy.com. "Quartzy.com Adds 3 Major Suppliers to Support Scientific Research". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- Buhr, Sarah. "Life Sciences Marketplace Quartzy Raises $17 Million To Build Up The Supply Side". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- Kolodny, Lora. "Quartzy Scores $1.2M To Help Life Scientists Stay Organized". WSJ. Retrieved 2017-02-04.
- Kolodny, Lora. "Quartzy Collects $4M To Help Scientists Manage Lab Inventory". WSJ. Retrieved 2017-02-04.