From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quasimodo may also refer to:
- Quasimodo (magazine), a University of Notre Dame Australia student newspaper
- Quasimodo (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Quasimodo (Disney), Disney's version of Victor Hugo's character from 1996's The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Quasimodo (music venue), a jazz club in Berlin, Germany
- Quasimodo Sunday, another name for the Octave of Easter
- Maria Cumani Quasimodo (1908-1995), Italian actress and dancer
- Salvatore Quasimodo (1901–68), Italian author
- Quasimoto (born 1973), an American rapper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quasimodo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.