Quat may refer to:
- Quat (surname), a Chinese surname
- Quaternary ammonium cation, a class of chemical molecules
- Quaternion, a non-commutative extension of the complex numbers
- Quaternary_(disambiguation), referring to 4 parts, divisions, or sets.
- Khat, an African plant whose leaves are chewed as a stimulant
- Phan Huy Quát, former prime minister of South Vietnam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.