From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quaternion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- The quaternion number system, a generalization of complex numbers.
- The quaternion group, a non-abelian group of order 8.
Quaternion may also refer to:
- In bookbinding, a set of four sheets of folded paper
- Quaternion (poetry), a style of poetry with four parts
- In the Armorial of the Holy Roman Empire, the Quaternion Eagle
- A group of four soldiers in the Roman Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quaternion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.