Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quattro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quattro (Italian for "Four") may refer to:
- Audi Quattro, a model of car
- Quattro (four-wheel-drive system), an Audi trademark
- Audi Sport GmbH, an Audi private subsidiary company formerly known as "Quattro Gmbh".
Computing and computer games
- Quattro compilations, a series of video game compilations (each with four games) released for the NES in the 1990s
- Borland Quattro and Quattro Pro, spreadsheet applications by Borland
- The Microsoft codename for the Windows Home Server
- Quattro Vageena or Quattro Bageena, an alias of Char Aznable in the Mobile Suit Gundam anime series
- Quattro, a character in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Strikers
- "Quattro", a nickname of A. J. Foyt IV
- Quattro, a range of four-bladed razors from Wilkinson Sword (sold in the U.S. under the Schick brand)
- Quattrocento, the cultural and artistic events of 15th century Italy
- Southern Skies Quattro, an American paramotor
- Adept Quattro Robot, a pick-and-place robot made by Adept Technology
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quattro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.