Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up quattro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quattro (Italian for "Four") may refer to:
- Audi Quattro, a model of car
- Quattro (four-wheel-drive system), an Audi trademark
- Audi Sport GmbH, an Audi private subsidiary company formerly known as "Quattro Gmbh".
Computing and computer games
- Quattro compilations, a series of video game compilations (each with four games) released for the NES in the 1990s
- Borland Quattro and Quattro Pro, spreadsheet applications by Borland
- The Microsoft codename for the Windows Home Server
- Quattro Vageena or Quattro Bageena, an alias of Char Aznable in the Mobile Suit Gundam anime series
- Quattro, a character in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Strikers
- "Quattro", a nickname of A. J. Foyt IV
- Quattro, a range of four-bladed razors from Wilkinson Sword (sold in the U.S. under the Schick brand)
- Quattrocento, the cultural and artistic events of 15th century Italy
- Southern Skies Quattro, an American paramotor
- Adept Quattro Robot, a pick-and-place robot made by Adept Technology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quattro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.