From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quddus (Quddūs قدوس) is one of the names of God in Islam, meaning "The Most Holy". It may also serve as a name, typically in construct form with "abd". See:
- Abdul Quddus, Male theophoric given name
- Quddus (TV personality) (born 1980), Canadian television personality
- Quddús (1820–1849), title of the most prominent disciple of the Báb
- Quddus Fielea (born 1967), Tongan rugby union footballer
- Quddus Khojamyarov (1918–1994), Uyghur Kazakhstani composer and musical performer
- Isa Abdul-Quddus (born 1988), American football safety for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL)
- Quddus Mirza (born 1961), Pakistani artist and critic
- Quddus Muhammadiy (1907–1997), Ubekistani writer
- Shahrukh Quddus (born 1996), Kuwaiti cricketer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quddus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.