Quebec Writers' Federation
Founded in 1998 from two predecessor organizations, the Quebec Society for the Promotion of English-Language Literature (QSPELL) and the Federation of English-language Writers of Quebec (FEWQ), QWF is a literary arts presenter, provides professional development to established and emerging writers, runs community literary education programs, administers the Quebec Writers’ Federation Awards annually, and publishes the not-for-profit literary journal carte blanche.
The QWF also curates the QWF Literary Database of Quebec English-language authors, a searchable online compendium that represents the physical QWF collection of 1,532 books by Quebec English-language authors, housed at the Atwater Library and Computer Centre.
- Nulman, Stuart (November 23, 2013). "Scenes from the 15th anniversary QWF Awards Gala". Montreal Times. Retrieved October 25, 2014.
- The Quebec Community Groups Network: Quebec Writers’ Federation
- English-Language Arts Network: Quebec Writers’ Federation
- Montreal Mosaic Web Magazine: Quebec Writers’ Federation
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation: “Quebec Writers Federation 15th anniversary.” November 17, 2013.
|This article about an organization in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|