1908 Quebec general election
74 seats in the 12th Legislative Assembly of Quebec
38 seats were needed for a majority
The 1908 Quebec general election was held on June 8, 1908, to elect members of the 12th Legislative Assembly of the Province of Quebec, Canada. The incumbent Quebec Liberal Party, led by Lomer Gouin, was re-elected, defeating the Quebec Conservative Party, led by Pierre-Évariste Leblanc.
|Party||Party leader||# of
|1904||Elected||% Change||#||%||% Change|
|Ligue nationaliste||Henri Bourassa||3||*||3||*||6,298||2.57%||*|
- List of Quebec premiers
- Politics of Quebec
- Timeline of Quebec history
- List of Quebec political parties
- 12th Legislative Assembly of Quebec
- Gouin also ran in Montréal division no. 2 where he was defeated.
- Hopkins, J. Castell (1909). The Canadian Annual Review of Public Affairs, 1908. Toronto: The Annual Review Publishing Company.