(Redirected from Quebecois)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Québécois, Québécoise, Quebecois, Quebecer, or Quebecker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Québécois(e) or Quebecois(e) may refer to:
- Québécois (word)
- Someone who lives primarily in the Canadian province of Quebec
- Someone related to the Canadian province of Quebec
- Quebec French, the variety of French spoken in Quebec
- A native or inhabitant of the province's capital, Quebec City (rare in English)
- Le Québécois, a newspaper based in Quebec City
- Algoma Quebecois, a freighter launched in 1963
- Groupe La Québécoise, a passenger transport company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Québécois.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.