|Pierre Dion, Chairman|
Pierre Karl Péladeau, President and CEO
|Products||Cable television |
In August 2000, Quebecor Media bought Vidéotron for CA$4.9 billion. In May 2001, the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) approved the transfer of broadcasting licenses from Vidéotron to Quebecor Media. Also in 2001, Quebecor Media bought Groupe TVA.
As of June 2018, Quebecor Inc. fully owns Quebecor Media, while CDP Capital d’Amérique Investissements Inc. (a subsidiary of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, the provincial pension fund) previously owned an 18.9% share. On May 8, 2018, Quebecor had announced its intent to buy out the remainder of the Caisse's stake for $1.69 billion in cash and stock.
- Groupe TVA (broadcasting, publishing & production)
- Canoe Inc. (internet websites including Canoe.ca/Canoe.com portal and Archambault.ca)
- Vidéotron (cellular, cable television and internet service provider)
- MediaPages (print and online directories)
- TVA Publishing Inc. (largest magazine publishing company in Quebec)
- Quebecor Media Book Group (book publishing companies)
- Distribution Select (distributor of CDs and videos)
- Le SuperClub Vidéotron (Movie rental stores)
- Gestion Studios Bloobuzz S. E. C (a video games publisher)
- QMI press agency (news agency)
Board of directors:
- Pierre Dion, Chairman
- Jean La Couture, Vice Chairman
- Postmedia Network
- The Woodbridge Company and CTVglobemedia
- "Board of Directors". Québecor. Retrieved 2018-04-01.
- "Pierre Karl Peladeau returns to Quebecor". BramptonGuardian.com. Retrieved 2018-04-01.
- Dobby, Christine (9 September 2015). "Quebecor buys back chunk of Quebecor Media stake from Caisse". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 2018-04-01.
- "Quebecor strikes deal to buy out Caisse's stake for $1.69-billion". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 2018-05-09.