From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up quebracho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quebracho may refer to:
- Quebracho (film), an Argentine 1974 film directed by Ricardo Wullicher
- Quebracho (group), a left-wing Argentine group
- Quebracho (money), an unofficial monetary unit in the Argentine Chaco Province during the economical crisis in 2001-2002
- Quebracho tree, different trees
- Quebracho, Uruguay, a place in Paysandú Department
- Quebrachos Department, a department in Santiago del Estero Province, Argentina
- El Quebracho, a caserio (hamlet) in Dulce Nombre de María municipality in El Salvador
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quebracho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.