From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Quechua or quechua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quechua may refer to:
- Quechua people, several indigenous ethnic groups in South America, especially in Peru .
- Quechuan languages, a Native South American language family spoken primarily in the Andes, derived from a common ancestral language
Quechua is used by the descendants of the Inca. The Inca's language was unknown before they started to use Quechua.
- Quechua (brand), a French sporting goods company
- Quechua (geography), a natural region of Peru, is a city-state
- Quechua alphabet, orthography based on the Latin alphabet to write Quechua languages
- Quechua Wikipedia, a language edition of Wikipedia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quechua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.