Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Quechua, quechua, or quéchua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Quechua may refer to:
- Quechua people, several indigenous ethnic groups in South America, especially in Peru
- Quechuan languages, a Native South American language family spoken primarily in the Andes, derived from a common ancestral language
- Quechua (brand), a French sporting goods company
- Quechua (geography), a natural region of Peru
- Quechua alphabet, orthography based on the Latin alphabet to write Quechua languages
- Quechua Wikipedia, a language edition of Wikipedia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quechua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.