Queen City Pride
Queen City Pride is an LGBT pride festival, held annually in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. The event is held mid-June each year, normally in the week following Saskatoon Pride. The festival is administered by Regina Pride Inc., a non-profit corporation in the province of Saskatchewan.
The event was first recognised by Regina City Council in 1989. The 2014 event marked the first time in the city's history that the incumbent mayor, Michael Fougere, presided over the raising of the rainbow flag to kick off the event.
- "Pride colours to fly high in Queen City". Metro, June 15, 2012.
- "Après Saskatoon, Regina célèbre la fierté gaie". Radio-Canada, June 19, 2012.
- "Backstage pass: Pride out of Prairie prejudice". Metro, June 20, 2011.
- "Regina Pride Parade marches through the Queen City". CJME, June 18, 2011.
- "Parade celebrates 25 years of pride". Regina Leader-Post, June 14, 2014.
|This article about an organization in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender topics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|