Queen Mab (disambiguation)
Queen Mab usually refers to:
- Queen Mab, a fairy in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and later works of English literature
Other uses of the name
- Queen Mab (horse), one of the first Thoroughbred racehorses imported to the New World
- Scottish singer Donovan released a song titled "Queen Mab" on his HMS Donovan album
- Queen Mab; A Philosophical Poem; With Notes, was the first large poetic work written by Percy Bysshe Shelley the English romantic poet.
- In the video game Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, Queen Mab is a demon of the Night clan.
- In The Dresden Files, Mab is the queen of Winter, the court of Unseelie faeries.
- The Queen Mab a 1027 ton steel barque wrecked in the Isles of Scilly on 20 September 1903.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Queen Mab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.