Queen Mary II
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Queen Mary II may refer to:
- Mary II of England, who ruled England, Scotland and Ireland from 1689 to 1694
- Mary, Queen of Scots (1542–1587), recognized as Mary II of England by English Legitimists
- Maria II of Hungary, better known as Maria Theresa of Austria, (1717–1780)
- Maria II of Portugal (1819–1853)
- RMS Queen Mary 2, an ocean liner named after RMS Queen Mary, which was in turn named after Mary of Teck
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Queen Mary II.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.