Queen Victoria: Demon Hunter
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
First Edition Cover, 2009
|Genre||Comic novel, historical fiction|
|Published||15 October 2009 Hodder & Stoughton, London|
|Media type||Print (Paperback)|
|Followed by||Henry VIII: Wolfman|
- Queen Victoria: the queen regnant of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland from 20 June 1837, and the first Empress of India of the British Raj from 1 May 1876 until her death on 22 January 1901.
- Lord Melbourne: Prime Minister of the United Kingdom in 1834 and from 1835 to 1841.
- Maggie Brown: The servant to the Queen.
- Prince Albert: Prince Consort of the United Kingdom from 1840 until his death in 1861.
- John Conroy: A British army officer who became the chief attendant of the Duke and Duchess of Kent, who were the parents of Queen Victoria.
- Lord Quimby: A lord who has a manservant and who also is bribed.
- Perkins: Manservant to Lord Quimby who later on in the story becomes a zombie.
- McKenzie: Journalist who bribes Lord Quimby.
|This article about a historical novel of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.