Queen Victoria (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Queen Victoria (1819–1901) was Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland from 1837 to 1901 and Empress of India from 1876 to 1901.
Queen Victoria may also refer to:
- Victoria, Princess Royal (1840–1901), her daughter, Queen consort of Prussia in 1888, also known as Empress Frederick
- Victoria of Baden (1862–1930), Queen consort of Sweden from 1907 to 1930
- Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg (1887–1969), Queen consort of Spain from 1906 to 1931
- Queen Victoria (ship), several ships named after Queen Victoria
- Queen Victoria (grape), another name for the wine grape Chasselas
- The Queen Victoria, a pub in the television show EastEnders
- Trollinger or Queen Victoria, a German/Italian wine grape
- New Adventures of Queen Victoria, webcomic which stars Queen Victoria and her family.
- List of places named after Queen Victoria
- List of statues of Queen Victoria
- Princess Victoria (disambiguation)
- Victoria (UK TV series), an ITV drama by Daisy Goodwin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Queen Victoria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.