Queen Victoria (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Queen Victoria (1819–1901) was Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland from 1837 to 1901 and Empress of India from 1876 to 1901.
Queen Victoria may also refer to:
- Victoria, Princess Royal (1840–1901), Queen consort of Prussia in 1888, also known as Empress Frederick
- Victoria of Baden (1862–1930), Queen consort of Sweden from 1907 to 1930
- Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg (1887–1969), Queen consort of Spain from 1906 to 1931
- Queen Victoria (ship), several ships named after Queen Victoria
- Queen Victoria (grape), another name for the wine grape Chasselas
- Trollinger, a German/Italian wine grape that is also known as Queen Victoria
- The Queen Victoria, a pub in the television show EastEnders
- New Adventures of Queen Victoria, webcomic which stars Queen Victoria and her family.
- Nickname of Victoria Grayson on the series Revenge
- Victoria (TV series), an ITV drama by Daisy Goodwin.
- Princess Victoria (disambiguation)
- List of places named after Queen Victoria
- List of statues of Queen Victoria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Queen Victoria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.