Queen of Hearts
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Queen of Hearts (song))
|Look up Queen of Hearts or queen of hearts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The queen of hearts is a card in a standard deck of cards.
Queen of Hearts or The Queen of Hearts may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Queen of Hearts (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland), a character from Lewis Carroll's book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, referencing the above nursery rhyme
- Cora/Queen of Hearts, a character from the "Queen of Hearts" (2010) episode of the TV series Once Upon a Time
- Queen of Hearts (1936 film), a British musical starring Gracie Fields
- Queen of Hearts (1989 film), a comedy directed by Jon Amiel
- The Queen of Hearts (2009 film), a French film
- "The Queen of Hearts" (poem), which begins "The Queen of Hearts she baked some tarts"
- Queen of Hearts (1859), a novel by Wilkie Collins
- Queen of Hearts (musician), English electronic music artist
- "Queen of Hearts" (Joan Baez song), a 1965 traditional song sung by, among others, Joan Baez and Martin Carthy
- "Queen of Hearts" (Hank DeVito song), a 1979 song written by Hank DeVito and performed first by Dave Edmunds, later by Juice Newton
- "Queen of Hearts", a song by Bad Boys Blue from their 1990 album Game of Love
- "Queen of Hearts", a song by David Coverdale and Micky Moody, recorded by Coverdale on his 1978 album Northwinds
- "Queen of Hearts," a song by Fucked Up from their 2011 album David Comes to Life
- "Queen of Hearts", a song by Jason Derülo from his 2010 album Jason Derülo
- "Queen of Hearts" a song by We the Kings from their 2013 album Somewhere Somehow
- "The Queen of Hearts" (song), 1998 song by Agnetha Fältskog
- "Queen of Hearts" (Merlin), a 2010 episode of the TV series Merlin
- "Queen of Hearts" (Once Upon a Time), a 2012 episode of the TV series Once Upon a Time
- Queen of Hearts (TV play), a BBC TV play of 1985
- French Bread, this game developer published a series of games called "The Queen of Heart"
- King of Hearts (disambiguation)
- Knave of Hearts (disambiguation)
- Queen of spades (disambiguation)
- Queen of Diamonds (disambiguation)
- Barzan Abd al-Ghafur Sulayman Majid al-Tikrit, a Republican Guard commander under Saddam Hussein, the queen of hearts in the US deck of most-wanted Iraqi playing cards
- Queen Redd, main antagonist from the The Looking Glass Wars series of novels by Frank Beddor; the character is an amalgamation of the Queen of Hearts and the Red Queen
- Red Queen (Through the Looking-Glass), a character in Lewis Carroll's Through the Looking-Glass; not to be confused with the Queen of Hearts of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- "Queen of the Broken Hearts", 1983 song by Loverboy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Queen of Hearts.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.