Queens Gate, Pennsylvania
|Coordinates: 39°56′26″N 76°41′15″W / 39.94056°N 76.68750°WCoordinates: 39°56′26″N 76°41′15″W / 39.94056°N 76.68750°W|
|• Total||0.58 sq mi (1.49 km2)|
|• Land||0.58 sq mi (1.49 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|• Density||2,564.99/sq mi (990.64/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
Queens Gate is a census-designated place (CDP) in York County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 1,464 at the 2010 census. The area was part of the Tyler Run-Queens Gate CDP at the 2000 census.
Queens Gate is located at 39°56′26″N 76°41′15″W / 39.94056°N 76.68750°W (39.9406, -76.6874) in York Township, just south of the city of York.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 0.6 square miles (1.6 km2), all land.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- ^ "ArcGIS REST Services Directory". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved October 16, 2022.
- ^ "Census Population API". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Oct 16, 2022.
- ^ "Race, Hispanic or Latino, Age, and Housing Occupancy: 2010 Census Redistricting Data (Public Law 94-171) Summary File (QT-PL), Queens Gate CDP, Pennsylvania". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved October 18, 2011.
- ^ "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- ^ "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.