|Directed by||Steve Rash|
|Produced by||Russell Smith|
|Written by||Tony Spiridakis
Joseph W. Savino
|Music by||Joe Jackson|
|Cinematography||Amir M. Mokri|
|Edited by||Patrick Kennedy|
|Distributed by||Seven Arts
(through New Line Cinema)
Queens Logic is a 1991 comedy film from Seven Arts Pictures starring Kevin Bacon, Linda Fiorentino, Joe Mantegna, Jamie Lee Curtis, John Malkovich, Ken Olin, Chloe Webb and Tom Waits. It was directed by Steve Rash.
||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
When childhood friends Al, Dennis and Eliot get together for Ray's wedding, which may or may not happen, they end up on a roller-coaster ride through reality. During one tumultuous, crazy weekend, they face adulthood and each other with new found maturity and discover what Queens Logic is all about. This comedy takes a look at friendship, loyalty, and love.
- Kevin Bacon as Dennis
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Grace
- Linda Fiorentino as Carla
- John Malkovich as Eliot
- Joe Mantegna as Al
- Ken Olin as Ray
- Tony Spiridakis as Vinny
- Tom Waits as Monte
- Chloe Webb as Patricia
- Michael Zelniker as Marty
- Kelly Bishop as Maria
- Terry Kinney as Jeremy
The movie was not successful on limited release.
Production and DVD release
The film was released on DVD three times. Once in 1999 under the Pioneer label, the second time in 2002 under the Platinum Disc label, and the third time that same year by Artisan Home Entertainment. The DVD contains very little, just the film and its theatrical trailer.
Queens Logic was filmed in the summer of 1989, but didn't get released until February 1991. Although released theatrically in the US, Queens Logic was released direct-to-video in the UK.
- Maslin, Janet (1991-02-01). "Movie Review - Queens Logic - Review/Film; Big Decisions And Small Horizons In Queens - NYTimes.com". Movies.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2012-07-07.
- "Queens Logic :: rogerebert.com :: Reviews". Rogerebert.suntimes.com. 1991-02-01. Retrieved 2012-07-07.
- MICHAEL WILMINGTON (1991-02-01). "MOVIE REVIEW : Male Bonding Unglued in Disappointing 'Queens Logic' - Los Angeles Times". Articles.latimes.com. Retrieved 2012-07-07.
- Broeske, Pat H. (1991-02-05). "WEEKEND BOX OFFICE : 'Home Alone' Holds Its Own". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2012-06-03.
- Amazon.com: Queens Logic: Movies & TV: Kevin Bacon,Linda Fiorentino,John Malkovich,Joe Mantegna,Ken Olin,Tony Spiridakis,Tom Waits,Chloe Webb,Jamie Lee Curtis,Michael Zelniker,Kelly Bishop,Terry Kinney,Ed Marinaro,Wendy Gazelle,Jodie Markell,Jenny Wright,Bruce MacVittie,J.J. Johnston,Camille Saviola,Megan Mullally,Steve Rash
|This article about a 1990s comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|