|Dormittys, Queensboro, Queenborough|
|States||Victoria, New South Wales|
|Regions||Australian Alps (IBRA), Victorian Alps, Snowy Mountains|
|LGAs||East Gippsland, Bombala|
|Part of||Snowy River catchment|
|- left||Back Creek (Victoria)|
|- location||near Combienbar, East Gippsland, Victoria|
|- elevation||885 m (2,904 ft)|
|Mouth||confluence with the Bendoc River to form the Little Plains River|
|- location||near Craigie, Snowy Mountains, New South Wales|
|- elevation||755 m (2,477 ft)|
|Length||19 km (12 mi)|
|National park||Errinundra NP|
Course and features
The Queensborough River rises on the Errinundra Plateau, approximately 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) north northwest of Combienbar, in East Gippsland, Victoria. The river flows generally north northwest and north northeast, joined by one minor tributary, before joining with the Bendoc River to form the Little Plains River approximately 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) south southwest of Craigie, north of the Black-Allan Line that forms part of the border between Victoria and New South Wales. The river descends 130 metres (430 ft) over its 19-kilometre (12 mi) course.
- "Queensborough River". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Queensborough River". Vicnames. Government of Victoria. 2 May 1966. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Map of Queensborough River, NSW". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 2 June 2013.
- "Snowy River sub-catchment". East Gippsland Catchment Management Authority. Government of Victoria.
- "Snowy River - Catchment Map" (map). East Gippsland Catchment Management Authority. Government of Victoria.
- East Gippsland Catchment Management Authority (2013). East Gippsland regional catchment strategy 2013 -2019 (PDF). Bairnsdale: East Gippsland Catchment Management Authority. ISBN 978-0-9758164-6-2.