Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre
The Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC) provides a centralised tertiary study application system and publishes entry requirements and course information for prospective applicants. Established in 1990, QTAC is a non profit, public company.
QTAC currently processes tertiary study applications for universities in Queensland, Tasmania and northern New South Wales, TAFE Queensland and various tertiary colleges. The institutions that participate in QTAC have complete autonomy in determining their own admission requirements. Once these are determined, QTAC's role is to ensure that the admission rules are correctly administered on behalf of these institutions.
QTAC operates a year-round application system with tertiary offers being made throughout the year for courses commencing in first, second, third and summer semesters.
QTAC Participating Institutions
QTAC currently acts on behalf of the following 16 institutions:
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian Maritime College
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- The University of Queensland
- University of New England
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- Christian Heritage College
- Griffith College
- SAE Creative Media Institute
- "About Us - QTAC". Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre.
|This Australian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|