Jump to navigation Jump to search
Queenstown is the name of several human settlements around the world, nearly all in countries that are part of the Commonwealth of Nations.
Queenstown may refer to:
Places currently named Queenstown
- Queenstown, Alberta, a hamlet in Canada
- Queenstown, Maryland, a town in the United States
- Queenstown, New Zealand, a resort town in Otago, New Zealand
- Queenstown, Singapore, a residential town in Singapore
- Queenstown, South Australia, a suburb of Adelaide, Australia
- Queenstown, Tasmania, a town in Tasmania, Australia
- Queenstown, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in the United States
Places formerly named Queenstown
- Komani, a town in South Africa
- Cobh, a town in Ireland
- Port Clements, British Columbia, Canada
- Queenston, Ontario, Canada
- St Andrews, Victoria, Australia
- Victoria, Hong Kong
- Queestown, Blackpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Queensborough (disambiguation)
- Queenston (disambiguation)
- Queensland, an Australian state
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.