From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The stadium is a 10-minute walk from Queenstown MRT Station.
- The stadium was built in 1970. It is the first sports complex built in Singapore.
- The stadium was home to the Tanjong Pagar United S.League soccer team up to 2004.
- In 2006, the S.League team Gombak United played their home games at the stadium.
- In 2007, it hosted Liaoning Guangyuan FC of the S. League.
- In 2008, it hosted Dalian Shide Siwu FC of the S.League.
- In 2010 and 2011, it hosted Etoile FC of the S.League.
- 2012 saw the return of Tanjong Pagar United
- 2013 saw the return of Muesli Bar United
|This article about a Singaporean sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|