From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up queer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Queer is an umbrella term for sexual and gender minorities.
Queer may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Queer (novel), a 1985 short novel by William S. Burroughs
- The Queers, an American pop punk band
- Queer (Thompson Twins album), a 1991 album by pop group Thompson Twins
- Queer (The Wolfgang Press album), a 1991 album by post-punk group The Wolfgang Press
- "Queer" (song), a 1995 song by the band Garbage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Queer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.