From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Queerty.com)
Type of site
|Alexa rank||8961 (January 2015[update])|
Queerty is an online magazine and newspaper covering gay-oriented lifestyle and news, founded in 2005 by David Hauslaib. As of June 2015, the site had more than five million monthly unique visitors.
- "Queerty.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved January 10, 2015.
- Barnako, Frank (September 16, 2005). "Gay blog is example of Web log strength". MarketWatch. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- Penenberg, Adam L. (September 22, 2005). "Can bloggers strike it rich?". Wired. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "LGBTs More Surprised Than Heterosexuals at Pace of Public Opinion Shift on Marriage Equality". GayCities. June 24, 2015.
- Towle, Andy (April 18, 2011). "LGBT Blog Queerty Closes". Towleroad. Retrieved January 10, 2015.
- Bull, Chris (May 5, 2011). "GayCities Welcomes You to the New Queerty". Queerty. Retrieved January 10, 2015.
- Conant, Eve (May 25, 2010). "Conservatives and Gay-Rights Advocates Not Happy With 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' Compromise". Newsweek. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- Reddish, David (February 22, 2017). "And the winners of the 2017 Queerties are...". Queerty. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
|This online magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This article about lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender topics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|