|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Quintin Corinne Margolin or Corinne Ida Margolin
July 27, 1944
|Died||May 9, 2003
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Quentin Dean (July 27, 1944 – May 8, 2003) was an American actress of the 1960s.
Born Quintin Corinne Margolin (some sources cite Corinne Ida Margolin), she was introduced as the 16-year-old temptress Delores Purdy in Norman Jewison's 1967 hit film, In the Heat of the Night, for which she received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Supporting Actress. Her acting career ended in 1969.
She died of cancer at age 58 in Los Angeles, California. Her remains were cremated and the ashes scattered at sea in the Pacific Ocean.
- The Big Valley as Bettina (1 episode, 1967)
- Judd for the Defense as Lou Ann Bender (1 episode, 1967)
- The Virginian as Saranora (1 episode, 1968)
- Lancer as Lucrece (1 episode, 1969)
- The High Chaparral as Sarah (1 episode, 1969)
- The F.B.I. as Elaine Donner (1 episode, 1969)
- The Mod Squad as Sally (1 episode, 1969)
- In the Heat of the Night (1967) as Delores Purdy
- The Young Runaways (1968) as Joanne
- Stay Away, Joe (1968) as Mamie Callahan
- Will Penny (1968) as Jennie
- Social Security Death Index entry for Quintin Margolin. New England Historic Genealogical Society (retrieved June 16, 2011)
- "The Ballad of Quentin Dean".
- "The Ballad of Quentin Dean - Youtube".