|No. 56, 64|
|Date of birth:||November 11, 1955|
|Place of birth:||Cleveland, Ohio|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||232 lb (105 kg)|
|High school:||Shaker Heights (OH)|
|NFL Draft:||1979 / Round: 12 / Pick: 329|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Quentin Ivory Lowry (born November 11, 1955) is a former American football linebacker in the National Football League (NFL) for the Washington Redskins and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He played college football at Youngstown State University.
As a sophomore, he became a starter at defensive end, registering 105 tackles (11 for loss) and 3 fumble recoveries. The next year he had 32 tackles (2 for loss) and one interception.
As a senior, he posted 94 tackles (21 for loss) and 5 fumble recoveries, while helping his team reach the 1978 Mid-Continent Conference Championship and the quarterfinals of the NCAA Division II Playoffs. He finished his career with 231 tackles (34 for loss), 8 fumble recoveries and one interception.
In 1999, he was inducted into the Youngstown State University Athletics Hall of Fame.
Los Angeles Rams
Hamilton-Tiger Cats (CFL)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- "Transactions". Retrieved September 24, 2016.
- "The Washington Redskins Tuesday obtained tight end Gregg McCrary". Retrieved September 24, 2016.
- "The Washington Redskins Monday cut 10 players". Retrieved September 24, 2016.
- "Tuesday's Sports Transactions". Retrieved September 24, 2016.
- "Deals". Retrieved September 24, 2016.
- "The Washington Redskins Wednesday signed linebacker Quentin Lowry". Retrieved September 24, 2016.
- "Vikings Not In A Pickle With QB Dils". Retrieved September 24, 2016.
- "This giving man needs a gift of his own: a kidney". Retrieved September 24, 2016.