|Full name||Quentin Joseph Reuben William Jordan MacDonald|
|Date of birth||25 September 1988|
|Place of birth||Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||105 kg (16 st 7 lb)|
|School||Marlborough Boys' College|
|Rugby union career|
Quentin Joseph Reuben William Jordan MacDonald (born 25 September 1988 in Blenheim, New Zealand) is a New Zealand rugby union player. He plays for the Chiefs in Super Rugby and Tasman Makos in the ITM Cup. He previously represented the Crusaders and Blues in Super Rugby. MacDonald plays as a Hooker.
MacDonald attended Marlborough Boys' College, playing for the school's 1st XV rugby team in 2005 and 2006.
Loan to Munster
It was announced on 21 February 2014 that MacDonald would be joining Irish side Munster on a three-month contract. He was added to Munster's 2013-14 Heineken Cup squad on 20 March 2014. MacDonald made his debut for Munster as a replacement against Treviso on 22 March 2014.
New Zealand Māori
- Quentin MacDonald profile at allblacks.com Archived 20 January 2013 at the Wayback Machine.. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "Quentin MacDonald Blues Player Profile". Archived from the original on 9 February 2013. Retrieved 1 November 2012.
- "Blues squad announced for 2013". 31 October 2012. Archived from the original on 26 January 2013. Retrieved 1 November 2012.
- "Tasman Makos Player Profiles". Archived from the original on 26 December 2012. Retrieved 1 November 2012.
- "Quentin MacDonald To Join Munster". munsterrugby.ie. 21 February 2014. Retrieved 22 February 2014.
- "Trio Nominated For Heineken Cup Squad". munsterrugby.ie. 20 March 2014. Retrieved 21 March 2014.
- "Maori All Blacks squad for 2012 European tour". 29 October 2012. Retrieved 1 November 2012.
- Jones, Dave. "Injured All Blacks key to new-look Blues squad for Super Rugby 2016".
|This biographical article relating to New Zealand rugby union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|