From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quercus or oak, is a genus of trees and shrubs.
Quercus may also refer to:
- Quercus (organization), a Portuguese association for the conservation of the natural environment
- Quercus (publisher), a British publishing house
- Quercus (software), a Java implementation of the PHP language
- Quercus REXX/Personal and REXXLIB by Quercus Systems 1995-2003
- Quercus (album), a 2013 album by June Tabor, Huw Warren & Iain Ballamy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quercus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.