From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quesnel or Quesnell may refer to:
- Quesnel, British Columbia, a city in British Columbia, Canada
- Quesnel Forks, British Columbia, a ghost town in British Columbia, Canada
- Quesnell Heights, Edmonton, a neighbourhood in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Chantal Quesnel, Canadian actress
- François Quesnel, 16th century French artist.
- François Jean Baptiste Quesnel (1768–1819), French general under Napoleon
- Frédéric-Auguste Quesnel, Canadian lawyer and politician
- Joseph Quesnel, Canadian operatic composer/playwright
- Jules-Maurice Quesnel, Canadian fur-trader and politician
- Pasquier Quesnel, French theologian
- Peter Quesnel (or Quesuel) (d. 1299?), Franciscan
- Pierre Quesnel, 16th century French artist, worked in Scotland.
- Pooky Quesnel, born Joanna Gabrielle Quesnell, English actress
- Yannick Quesnel, French football goalkeeper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quesnel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.