Quest (2006 film)
|Directed by||Amol Palekar|
|Produced by||Padma Vellaturi Rao, Uma Ganesh, Vahini Vijay Saradhi|
|Screenplay by||Sandhya Gokhale|
|Story by||Sandhya Gokhale|
|Music by||Anand Modak|
|Edited by||Amitabh Shukla|
Quest (Marathi title: Thang) is a 2006 bilingual English and Marathi Indian drama film directed by Amol Palekar, starring Mukta Barve, Rishi Deshpande, Mrinal Kulkarni in lead roles. The film is last part of the trilogy on sexuality, which includes Daayraa (The Square Circle, 1996) and Anahat (Eternity, 2001). It is an urban story of a woman who discovers that her husband is homosexual. It was premiered at the Brisbane International Film Festival (BIFF) on 5 August 2006 .
At the 54th National Film Awards, it won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in English.
- "Palekar's Quest: The inside story". CNN-IBN. 29 September 2006. Retrieved 2014-05-05.
- Rajeev Masand (29 September 2006). "Quest is a boring saga". Moneycontrol.com, CNBC-TV18. Retrieved 2014-05-05.
- "Amol Palekar has no regrets". Rediff.com movies. 13 September 2006. Retrieved 2014-05-05.
- "Amol Palekar's first English feature QUEST". glamsham.com. 30 June 2006. Retrieved 2014-05-05.
- "54th National Film Awards". International Film Festival of India. Retrieved 24 March 2012.
- "54th National Film Awards (PDF)" (PDF). Directorate of Film Festivals. Retrieved 24 March 2012.
|This 2000s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Marathi film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|