|Jose Villanueva III|
|Birth name||Jose Villanueva III|
|Also known as||Quest|
January 12, 1982 |
Las Piñas, Philippines
|Genres||Hip hop, R&B|
Jose Villanueva III (born 1982 in Las Piñas, Philippines), better known as Quest, is a Filipino singer and songwriter, known for his song "Sige Lang" in 2012 which is the theme song for the basketball team Gilas Pilipinas. Quest is a hip-hop and R&B singer wherein he won 'Best Urban Music Video for 2010' at the MYX Awards Philippines for his first single "Back to Love".
Born Jose Villanueva III on January 12, 1982 in Quezon City, and he is the son of Jose Villanueva Jr. (father) and grandson of Jose Villanueva Sr.
Quest honed his craft as a lead vocalist and music ministry director at the Fort location of the Christian church Victory in Manila. He left in 2007 to pursue a full-time career in music. In 2009, Quest started recording Flip Music with Jumbo de Belen without abandoning his contemporary Christian music roots. He soon collaborated with Filipino actor and singer Sam Milby, whom he met in church, in marketing and producing his debut album.
- Revolution (2010)
- Life of a Champion (2016)
- "Back to Love"
- "Party Life"
- "Sige Lang"
- "One Day"
- "No Greater Love" feat. Clara Benin
- Quest, M/V “Sige Lang” , Hollywood Invasian-Magazine Premium Retrieved September 2012
- Quest, “Sige Lang”-Filipino recording artist Jose Villanueva III, better known by his stage name, Quest, Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen Retrieved September 2012
- Quest's Sige Lang climbs the charts, The Philippine Star Retrieved August 01, 2012
- Bonifacio, Tinna (July 2010)New R&B artist collaborates with Sam Milby , ABS-CBN Publishing Retrieved September 2012
- (Nov 1, 2010 )Quest, “Back to Love”-Filipino Contemporary Christian rapper and vocalist, Filipino-Christian Blogger Ganns Deen. Retrieved 2012
|This article about a Filipino singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|