This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Multinational Engineering Services Organization.|
|Industry||Aerospace & Defence,|
Oil & Gas,
Industrial & Hi-Tech
Number of employees
QuEST Global (Quality Engineering & Software Technologies) is a product engineering company in the Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Hi-Tech & Industrial, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Power, and Transportation verticals. The company that has operations spread across 42 locations in 13 countries including US, Canada, Singapore, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Sweden, Romania, Japan, and India was founded in 1997, and employs 12000 as of April 2019. QuEST Global opened a regional operating office in Tokyo in June 2016, increasing its Japanese workforce size to 200 employees.
As of February 2016, QuEST Global is valued at USD 1 billion with a collective USD 350 million investment from Bain Capital, GIC and Advent International as minority stakeholders in the company.
QuEST Global partners with Siemens.
QuEST Global was started in 1997 by Ajit Prabhu and Aravind Melligeri in Schenectady, New York. The company made its first acquisition in 1998 by integrating Lexical Engineering. The company later integrated Interface, a Spanish company, for establishing a Center of Excellence for Technical Data Services, as well as acquired the engineering arm of GKN Aerospace, and Cincinnati based ASE You project has cleared Phase 2 round and is in among top 100.for building service capabilities in high-end engineering domain. Some of QuEST Global’s recent acquisitions include the Houston based Beeken for Oil and Gas, NeST Software for Embedded & Electronics, Medical Devices and other emerging industries, and EDF, a German automotive engineering services organization. In mid-2016, QuEST Global acquired Singapore based HASK Engineering & Management Pte. Ltd. QuEST also became an authorized global services partner to aPriori, a leading product cost management (PCM) software solutions provider.
QuEST Global currently supports four schools in India at various levels:
- Government Model Primary School - A Narayanapura, Bangalore
- Government Junior Technical School - Hubli
- ZPH School – Gowdavalli, Hyderabad
- Government Lower Primary School, Kadinamkulam, Trivandrum
QuEST Global, as part of its University Relationship Programme, launched the event Ingenium in 2011 to promote engineering excellence and develop interest in core engineering as an exciting and challenging career option. Ingenium is a unique annual competition for engineering students to present their ideas to noted industry professionals and to earn the much deserved recognition and motivation they need.
Every year, entries are invited from final year/pre-final year BE/B-Tech/dual degree students across India. To be part of this engineering innovation contest, students present projects that have a direct impact on the fields of Aerospace and Defence, Aero Engines, Hi-Tech & Industrial, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Power and Transportation. The entries are further shortlisted by an independent jury of industry experts and the top 10 teams compete to win the best project award by presenting their projects to a panel of experts. The winners of the latest edition of Ingenium received a cash prize and a trip to the Airbus facility in Germany.
Over the years, QuEST Ingenium has won accolades including the recognition from India’s industry body, NASSCOM. QuEST Ingenium won the Best Use Technique for Recruitment or Talent Management Award at the HR and Leadership Awards 2015 organized by ABP News in association with World HRD Congress.
Centre for Advanced Design and Manufacturing
QuEST Global and KLS’s Gogte Institute of Technology (GIT) have jointly established a training centre and finishing school for engineering design. The finishing school offers courses in Computer Aided Design/Manufacturing/Engineering (CAD/CAM/CAE). The school, known as CADAM (Centre for Advanced Design and Manufacturing), has been set up at the Gogte Institute at Belgaum to cater to the growing number of engineering students from the region. This technical course aims at training students who aspire to join original equipment manufacturers/engineering service providers who require design and analysis professionals. The company has also established a CADAM at MVJ College of Engineering, an institution of Venkatesha Education Society, Bangalore.
QuEST Innovation Centre
QuEST Global joined with College of Engineering Trivandrum to launch a QuEST Innovation Centre at the college.
Awards and recognition
- In 2017, QuEST was recognized by International Association for Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) as the top company for Awards & Certifications.
- In April 2017, QuEST Global was named as one of the finalists and won a Ruban d’Honneur award in the ELITE category for Growth Strategy of the Year in the European Business Awards.
- In 2016, QuEST Global was placed in the leadership zone in Automotive and Medical Devices verticals.
- In December 2015, QuEST won the IDC Insights Award for Project Insight for its Engineering Software Optimization solution that helped reduce the annual software maintenance costs for its customers.
- In November 2015, QuEST Global received the Best Enterprise Mobility Implementation award.
- In October 2015, QuEST Global won a Gold Award in the Services category at the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) National Lean Sigma competition.
- In April 2015, QuEST Global received the Golden Globe Tigers Award for Excellence and Leadership in Training and Development in the category of Best Leadership Program for Middle Management.
- In January 2014, QuEST Global was recognized as one of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in the United States. 
- In 2009, QuEST Global was named as the No. 1 ESO vendor by the Black Book of Outsourcing.
- In 2009, QuEST Global was declared a winner in the fifth Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2009 program conducted by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Private Limited.
QuEST global offices
|USA||Cincinnati, East Hartford, Houston, Rockford, Schenectady, Charlotte, Greenville, Phoenix, San Diego, Windsor, Indianapolis, West Lafayette, Dearborn, Durham, Orlando|
|UK||Bristol, Filton, Weston Super Mare, Saltney, Derby|
|Germany||Hamburg, Munich, Mahlo|
|France||Paris (two locations)|
|Spain||Madrid, Sevilla, Murcia, Bilbao, Coruña|
|India||Bangalore (nine locations), Belgaum, Trivandrum (two locations), Chennai, Bhubaneswar|
|Japan||Kawasaki, Tokyo (three locations), Sanda|
|S.No.||Year||Company||Country||No. of employees||Business||Reference|
|1||January 12, 2009||ASE Technologies (ASE)||Cincinnati, US||Advanced engineering technology, research, product design and process development|||
|2||September 19, 2011||INTERFACE||Spain||224||Product & systems engineering, support engineering and process engineering|||
|3||December 1, 2011||GKN AEROSPACE||290||Engineering services|||
|4||February 24, 2014||Beeken TechQuest Ltd||Houston, US||Engineering services, sustenance engineering, new product development, engineering analysis, rapid prototyping, engineering documentation and reverse engineering|||
|5||February 24, 2014||UFT Beeken Engineering Services Private Ltd||India||Engineering services, sustenance engineering, new product development, engineering analysis, rapid prototyping, engineering documentation and reverse engineering|||
|6||October 28, 2014||NeST Software||Trivandrum,India||1900||Engineering software, embedded systems & hardware|||
|7||February 2015||Engineering und Design imFahrzeugbau GmbH (EDF)||Germany||320||Automotive engineering services and prototyping|||
|8||July 2016||HASK Engineering & Management Pte. Ltd. (HASK)||Singapore|||
|9||September 2017||DETECH Fahrzeugentwicklung GmbH & Co.KG (DETECH)||Germany||Engineering services|||
|10||October 2017||IT Six Global Services||Romania||Custom application development, embedded solutions, mobile applications design & usability, quality assurance, resting and IT consulting|||
|11||February 2018||Mobiliya Technologies||US|||
|12||March 2018||EXILANT Technologies||India||900||Product engineering services, mobility and social media applications, business intelligence and analytics, and cloud-based services|||
|Engicom||Spain||Mechanical design services - technical concepts, feasibility studies, testing, 2D-3D drawing & modeling, technical documentation & simulation, FEM analysis, small series assembly and prototyping.|||
- "Engineering Services, Product Design, Software Testing". QuEST Global. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Quality Engineering & Software Technologies Private Limited: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-07-01.
- Global, QuEST. "QuEST Global Opens New Engineering Centre in Tokyo". www.prnewswire.co.uk.
- www.ETTelecom.com. "Bain Capital, GIC, Advent pump in $350 million for minority stake in QuEST - ET Telecom". ETTelecom.com.
- "QuEST Global Joins Hands With Siemens to Offer Digital Manufacturing Solutions". finance.yahoo.com.
- "Bain, GIC & Advent buy out Warburg Pincus, others in QuEST for $350M". 22 February 2016.
- "QuEST Global Buys Engineering Services Division Of GKN Aerospace". 2 December 2011.
- "QuEST Global Acquires ASE Technologies". 14 January 2009.
- "Quest Global buys US engineering firm - Times of India".
- Mishra, Bibhu Ranjan (15 September 2014). "QuEST Global to acquire engg services biz from NeST Group" – via Business Standard.
- "QuEST Global Acquires Engineering und Design im Fahrzeugbau (EDF) GmbH". www.businesswire.com.
- Global, QuEST. "QuEST Global Engineering Integrates HASK Engineering and Management Pte. Ltd. Into its Fold". www.prnewswire.co.uk.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2017-04-04. Retrieved 2017-04-04.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "gives Govt. LPS a fresh look". QuEST Global. 2017-06-02. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Campus capsule". The Hindu. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "The quest for ingenious ideas". The Hindu. 2012-06-18. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- [dead link]
- "World HRD Congress". World HRD Congress. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "has won The Best Use Technique for Recruitment Award at ABP News HR and Leadership Awards". QuEST Global. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- Karnataka (2011-12-27). "MoU signed - KARNATAKA". The Hindu. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "QuEST Global ties up with engineering college | Computer Aided Design | Engineering". Scribd.com. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "QuEST Global opens innovation centre in Thiruvananthapuram engg college - Business Line". Thehindubusinessline.com. 2017-11-23. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- By (2016-08-10). "QuEST Global and aPriori Forge Strategic Partnership for Accelerating Cost Management Services". MarketWatch. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- IANS (2017-09-13). "Quest to offer digital manufacturing solutions with Siemens | Business Standard News". Business-standard.com. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- [dead link]
- By (2016-10-10). "QuEST Global Named National Champion in the European Business Awards 2016/17". MarketWatch. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "The European Business Awards | Vote". Businessawardseurope.com. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- Post (2016-12-13). "Zinnov Zones 2016 - Product Engineering Services". Slideshare.net. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- indiainfoline.com. "QuEST Global wins Iconic IDC insights award". Indiainfoline.com. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "awarded Best Enterprise Mobility Implementation Award". QuEST Global. 2015-11-13. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "wins Gold at the CII National Lean Six Sigma Competition". QuEST Global. 2015-12-01. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Annual report" (PDF). www.cii-iq.in. 2015.
- "QuEST Global Recognized at the Golden Globe Tigers Summit Awards 2015, Malaysia". india, malaysia: Prnewswire.co.uk. 2015-04-03. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Achievers Announces The Winners Of Its 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ Awards". Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- by Achievers (2014-01-14). "Announcing the 2013 Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ winners! | The Engage Blog". Blog.achievers.com. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "ranked World No.1 in Engineering Service Outsourcing by the Black Book of Outsourcing 2009". QuEST Global. 2010-04-09. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Winners list" (PDF). yashco.com. 2017.
- "MACHINIST - QuEST Global Acquires ASE Technologies". Machinist.in. 2009-01-14. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- Empresas (2011-09-19). "QuEST Global Announces Acquisition of Interface to Further EnhanceIts Service Offerings". elEconomista.es. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- Das, Anil (2011-12-02). "QuEST Global Buys Engineering Services Division Of GKN Aerospace – VCCircle". Vccircle.com. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2018-01-11. Retrieved 2018-01-11.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2018-01-11. Retrieved 2018-01-11.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Quest Global chief upbeat over Nest Software acquisition - Business Line". Thehindubusinessline.com. 2014-11-19. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Quest buys German engineering firm EDF | Bengaluru News - Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2015-02-26. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "QuEST Global Engineering Integrates HASK Engineering and Management Pte. Ltd. Into its Fold". Finanznachrichten.de. 2016-07-13. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "DETECH Fahrzeugentwicklung has been acquired by QuEST Global Engineering | Oaklins". Oaklins.com. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "IT Six Global Joins Hands With QuEST Global Engineering - BW Businessworld". Businessworld.in. 2017-10-26. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- Global, QuEST. "Mobiliya Joins QuEST Global on a Hi-Tech Journey". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-06-04.
- Global, QuEST. "QuEST Global Acquires EXILANT Technologies to Bolster Capabilities in a Converging World and Enter New Markets". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-06-04.
- "QuEST Global Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Engineering Community S.L. to Accelerate Engineering Innovations for Customers in Europe". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2018-07-12.
- "Aerospace Engineering Firm Quest Global's Changing Lanes", Forbes India.