|Publicly traded corporation|
|Traded as||TSX: QEC
|Headquarters||Calgary, Canada (Headquarters) Oslo, Norway (Office)|
|Products||Shale gas exploration|
|Revenue||C$10.4 million (2010)|
|(C$18.3 million) (2010)|
|(C$15.7 million) (2010)|
|Total assets||C$269.0 million (end 2010)|
|Total equity||C$248.9 million (end 2010)|
Number of employees
|20 (end 2010)|
Questerre Energy Corporation is an international energy exploration company headquartered in Calgary, Canada, and listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Oslo Stock Exchange. It holds the largest acreage position in the Utica Shale in the Saint Lawrence Lowlands. Questerre also have operations in Saskatchewan and in the Montney Formation in Alberta.
Questerre is involved in the oil shale operations through its equity investment in Red Leaf Resources, an owner of proprietary EcoShale In-Capsule Technology for shale oil extraction and leases in Utah and Wyoming.
- "Annual Report 2010" (PDF). Questerre Energy Corporation. Retrieved 5 May 2011.
- "Annual Information Form 2010" (PDF). Questerre Energy Corporation. Retrieved 5 May 2011.
- "Questerre Gains Most in a Week on 'Successful' Test (Update1)". Bloomberg. 3 September 2008.
- Artikkel av: Stein Ove Haugen 13. januar 2010 - 14:31. "Hvorfor faller både dollaren og oljeprisen?". Hegnar.no. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on August 18, 2010. Retrieved July 23, 2010.