|Publicly traded corporation|
|Traded as||TSX: QEC|
|Headquarters||Calgary, Canada (Headquarters) Oslo, Norway (Office)|
|Products||Shale gas exploration|
|Revenue||C$10.4 million (2010)|
|(C$18.3 million) (2010)|
|(C$15.7 million) (2010)|
|Total assets||C$269.0 million (end 2010)|
|Total equity||C$248.9 million (end 2010)|
Number of employees
|20 (end 2010)|
Questerre Energy Corporation is an international energy exploration company headquartered in Calgary, Canada, and listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Oslo Stock Exchange. It holds the largest acreage position in the Utica Shale in the Saint Lawrence Lowlands. Questerre also have operations in Saskatchewan and in the Montney Formation in Alberta.
Questerre is involved in the oil shale operations through its equity investment in Red Leaf Resources, an owner of proprietary EcoShale In-Capsule Technology for shale oil extraction and leases in Utah and Wyoming.
The company was co-founded in 2000 by the Norwegian businessman Peder Paus and the Canadian businessman Michael Binnion. The largest shareholder for many years was Peder Paus, the company's Chairman until 2015. Binnion has served as CEO since the company's establishment and is now its largest shareholder.
- "Annual Report 2010" (PDF). Questerre Energy Corporation. Retrieved 5 May 2011.
- "Annual Information Form 2010" (PDF). Questerre Energy Corporation. Retrieved 5 May 2011.
- "Questerre Gains Most in a Week on 'Successful' Test (Update1)". Bloomberg. 3 September 2008.
- Artikkel av: Stein Ove Haugen 13. januar 2010 - 14:31. "Hvorfor faller både dollaren og oljeprisen?". Hegnar.no. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
- Aksjene de store fiskene handler i
- Oslo Børs endrer hovedindeksen
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on August 18, 2010. Retrieved July 23, 2010.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)