Question (Lloyd Price song)
"Question" is a 1960 hit song written by Lloyd Price and Harold Logan. Lloyd Price's recording was issued as ABC-Paramount single 10123, reaching the Top 10 of the Billboard R&B Singles chart, peaking at #5, and the Top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at #19. The song combines a rhythm and blues musical arrangement with a pop style backing vocal-chorus.Lloyd performed the song on a 1960 telecast of Dick Clark's "Beech Nut" Saturday night show on ABC Television. It was the last Top 20 Pop hit of Lloyd's career, although he came close three years later, (in 1963), with his live hit cover of the Erroll Garner standard "Misty", which reached # 21 .
- "Question - Lloyd Price | Song Info". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- Liner notes from The Best of "Lloyd Price - The Millennium Collection", Universal Music Group, 2002
- Bill Dahl (1933-03-09). "Lloyd Price | Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- "Lloyd Price "Question"". YouTube. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- "Question - Emile Ford | Song Info". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- "The Many Moods of Percy Milem - Percy Milem | Songs, Reviews, Credits". AllMusic. 1994-10-31. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- Steve Leggett (2004-04-27). "The Very Best of P.J. Proby - P.J. Proby | Songs, Reviews, Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
- John Bush. "Howard Tate's Reaction - Howard Tate | Songs, Reviews, Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-04-13.
|This 1960s R&B/soul music song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|