(Redirected from Questions! / Answers?)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Questions!/Answers? is a series of ten educational films released in 1975 by Walt Disney Productions. The series dealt with many moral topics and it experted many sequences from various live-action Disney films.
- Alcoholism: Who Gets Hurt? — A child is facing alcoholism of his parents. Includes excerpts from Follow Me, Boys!
- Love and Duty: Which Comes First? — On the notion of loyalty, duty and love. Includes excerpts from True Vagabond
- Responsibility: What are Its Limits? — Personal responsibility
- Stepparents: Where Is the Love? — On adoptive families
- Optimist/Pessimist: Which Are You?
- Death: How Can You Live with It? — a boy learns to accept the death of her grandfather. Includes excerpts from Napoleon and Samantha
- Your Career: Your Decision? — A girl wants to be a ballerina against the advice of her mother. Includes excerpts from Ballerina
- Prejudice: Hatred or Ignorance — A young man tries to overcome prejudice. Includes excerpts from The Light in the Forest
- Being Right: Can You Still Lose?
- Ambition: What Price Fulfillment?
|This short film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Disney-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|