From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up questor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Questor may refer to:
- The QUESTOR Centre, an environmental research centre based at Queen's University Belfast
- Questor Thews, a character in the Magic Kingdom of Landover series of books by Terry Brooks
- An alternate spelling of Quaestor, an ancient Roman official
- The Questor Tapes, a 1974 TV movie created and produced by Gene Roddenberry and starring Robert Foxworth and Mike Farrell
- The Questor Tapes (TV series), a planned sequel to the movie
- Questor the Elf is a character in the 1985 Atari arcade game Gauntlet
- Questor (Busch Gardens Tampa), former motion simulator ride in Busch Gardens Tampa
- Questor, a small hamlet to the south of Dartford, Kent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Questor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.