|Industry||Computer Security, Virus protection|
|Founder||Kailash Katkar, Sanjay Katkar|
|Headquarters||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
Number of employees
Quick Heal Technologies Ltd is an IT security solutions provider headquartered in Pune, India. The company was formerly known as CAT Computer Services (P) Ltd and was started as a computer service center in 1995. The company was renamed as Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in 2007.
The company develops security software for consumers, servers, cloud computing environments and small and medium enterprises and sells products directly to customers or through its partner channel. Its enterprise product offerings operate under the brand name Seqrite. The companies products are regularly tested and features and abilities compared against other similar products.
In 2010, Quick Heal received an investment of ₹ 60 Crores from Sequoia Capital And new branch offices were opened in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. In 2012, offices were opened in Japan and US, and in 2013, offices were opened in Africa and UAE.
In 2016, Quick Heal Technologies acquired an IT security firm Junco Technologies to launch Seqrite Services.
In 2016, Quick Heal Technologies launched its IPO which valued the company at a market value of INR 15,000 crores .
- "Quick Heal: Viral Success". Forbes. Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- DQChannels.com: Quick Heal top in channel satisfaction survey
- "Quick Heal unveils new enterprise security brand 'Seqrite'". FirstPost. Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- PCWorld: Microsoft Windows Defender less awful than it used to be
- PCMag: Review of Quick Heal Total Security
- Toms Guide:Anti-virus rankings
- "Quick Heal Technologies Limited". Bombay Stock Exchange.
- "National Stock Exchange - Quick Heal". NSE India.
- "Sequoia Cap invests Rs 60 cr in Quick Heal". Retrieved 2016-08-29.
- Sangani, Priyanka (2016-06-22). "Quick Heal acquires Junco Technologies, launches cyber security arm". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2016-12-13.