From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quin may refer to:
- Quinlan a male given name, Quin is a shortened form of Quinlan.
- Dugall Quin, a character in the folk ballad Dugall Quin
- Mr. Quin, a character in the short story collection The Mysterious Mr. Quin
- Quin (Sigilverse), a fictional planet
- Quin, County Clare, a village in County Clare, Ireland
People named Quin:
- Andy Quin (born 1960), composer and jazz pianist
- Ann Quin (1936-1973), British writer
- Barry Quin (21st century), British-born actor
- Betty Quin (21st century), Australian script writer
- Edward Quin (died 1823) Irish journalist and his son Edward Quin (1794–1828), cartographer
- Edward Quin (pastoralist) (died 1922) New South Wales politician
- Edwin Wyndham-Quin, 3rd Earl of Dunraven and Mount-Earl (1812–1871), 1st Baron Kenry, politician
- Frederic Hervey Foster Quin (1799–1878), the first homeoopathic physician in England
- Huston Quin (1876-1938), mayor of Louisville, Kentucky
- James Quin (1693-1766), English actor
- Jesse Quin (born 1981), English musician
- Joyce Quin, Baroness Quin (born 1944), Labour Party politician in the United Kingdom
- Michael Joseph Quin (1796-1843), Irish author, journalist and editor
- Percy Quin (1872-1932), American politician
- Sara Quin (born 1980), Canadian musician
- Tegan Quin (born 1980), Canadian musician
- Valentine Quin, 1st Earl of Dunraven and Mount-Earl (1752-1824), Earl in the Peerage of Ireland
- Walter Quin (1575?–1634?) was a poet and royal tutor of Charles I of England.
- William Quin (c. 1836–1880), plasterer and politician in South Australia
- Windham Quin, 2nd Earl of Dunraven and Mount-Earl (1782-1850), member of the United Kingdom Parliament
- Quin Snyder (born 1966), current head coach of the NBDL's Austin Toros
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Quin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.