From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quincy is a small unincorporated community in northwestern Hickory County, Missouri, United States. It is located on Route 83 north of U.S. Route 54. A post office and a few homes are located there.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Quincy, Missouri
- Eaton, David Wolfe (1916). How Missouri Counties, Towns and Streams Were Named. The State Historical Society of Missouri. p. 173.
- "Hickory County Place Names, 1928–1945 (archived)". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Retrieved 6 October 2016.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 6 October 2016.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This Hickory County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|