Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quincy is an unincorporated community in Columbia County, Oregon, United States. It is located about 4.5 miles northeast of Clatskanie and 3.5 miles southwest of Mayger in a drained and diked area of the Columbia River lowlands.
- "Quincy". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. November 28, 1980. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
- Oregon Atlas & Gazetteer (7th ed.). Yarmouth, Maine: DeLorme. 2008. ISBN 0-89933-347-8.
- Writers' Program of the Work Projects Administration in the State of Oregon (1940). Oregon: End of the Trail. American Guide Series. Portland, Oregon: Binfords & Mort. p. 279. OCLC 4874569.
- McArthur, Lewis A.; McArthur, Lewis L. (2003) . Oregon Geographic Names (7th ed.). Portland, Oregon: Oregon Historical Society Press. p. 793. ISBN 978-0875952772.
- Friedman, Ralph (1990). In Search of Western Oregon. Caldwell, Idaho: The Caxton Printers, Ltd. p. 129. ISBN 0-87004-332-3.
- "Suspect in shooting of Rainier officer found dead near Clatskanie". The Daily News. June 23, 2014. Retrieved November 17, 2014.
|This Columbia County, Oregon state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|