|No. 81 New York Jets|
|Date of birth:||May 31, 1992|
|Place of birth:||Moreno Valley, California|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||225 lb (102 kg)|
|High school:||Moreno Valley (CA) Rancho Verde|
|NFL Draft:||2014 / Round: 6 / Pick: 209|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2016|
Onochie Quincy Enunwa (born May 31, 1992) is an American football wide receiver for the New York Jets of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Jets in the sixth round, 209th overall pick of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at Nebraska.
Enunwa was selected All-Inland Valley League first-team in high school. He played football and ran track. As a senior, he caught 40 passes for more than 600 yards and 15 touchdowns. He was selected and played in the Inland Empire All-Star Game while in high school.
Also an accomplished athlete, he competed as a jumper on the school's track & field team. He finished sixth in the triple jump at the 2009 CIF-Southern Meet, setting a personal-best leap of 13.79 meters. He won the high jump at the 2010 Rancho Verde Relays of Champions, with a career-best jump of 2.06 meters.
He was named to the Nebraska Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll in his Junior season. He was selected as the 2014 TaxSlayer.com Gator Bowl MVP and was also the Nebraska Offensive MVP in his Senior season. In the 2013-2014 season Enunwa broke Heisman winner Johnny Rodgers' school record for most touchdown receptions in a season, catching 12 touchdowns in his senior year. At the 2014 TaxSlayer.com Gator Bowl Enunwa broke the Nebraska school record for longest reception, by scoring a touchdown on a 99-yard reception.
|Ht||Wt||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 2 in||225 lb||4.44 s||1.56 s||2.50 s||19 reps|
|All values from NFL Combine|
Enunwa was drafted by the New York Jets in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL Draft on May 10, 2014. He was released on September 1, 2014 and signed to the team's practice squad a day later. Enunwa was promoted to the active roster on December 27, 2014. During his rookie year in 2014, Enunwa played one game without recording a stat. On October 19, 2015, Enunwa was suspended for four games of the 2015 season without pay due to violating the NFL Personal Conduct Policy. On November 21, he was re-activated from his suspension. During the 2015 season, Enunwa played 12 games with 315 receiving yards.
With the Jets being short-handed on tight ends in 2016, the team announced that Enunwa would be the slot receiver and an end-around sweep specialist.
In 2016, Enunwa has had a breakout year filling in for the injured Eric Decker, coming second in receptions, yard and touchdown receptions on the team. Enunwa posted a quality performance on Thursday Night Football against the Buffalo Bills on September 15, 2016 when he had 6 receptions for 92 yards in the 37-31 victory. 
- "NFL Scouting Combine 2014: List of all invitees". fansided.com. Retrieved February 6, 2014.
- "2014 NFL Draft: List of players invited to Scouting Combine, schedule". sportingnews.com. Retrieved February 6, 2014.
- http://www.omaha.com/huskers/notes-enunwa-lands-in-husker-record-book-not-once-but/article_85b0a756-0517-5eb6-8922-89644e32e4b0.html Omaha.com. Retrieved August 7, 2014
- "NFL Draft 2014: Jets select receiver Quincy Enunwa, defensive end IK Enemkpali with back-to-back sixth-round picks". nj.com. Retrieved May 10, 2014.
- Lange, Randy (September 1, 2014). "Jets Sign CB Adams, Release WR Enunwa". New York Jets. Archived from the original on September 1, 2014. Retrieved September 1, 2014.
- Slater, Darryl (September 2, 2014). "Jets complete practice squad by adding rookies Quincy Enunwa, Jeremiah George". NJ.com. Archived from the original on September 2, 2014. Retrieved September 2, 2014.
- Cosentino, Dom (December 27, 2014). "Jets place safety Rontez Miles on IR, promote wideout Quincy Enunwa from practice squad". NJ.com. Archived from the original on December 29, 2014. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Jets wideout Quincy Enunwa suspended four games". nbcsports.com. Retrieved October 19, 2015.
- Phillips, Gary. "Expect Quincy Enunwa to be a major factor in Jets offense". Jets Wire. Retrieved September 13, 2016.
- "Jets Week 2 Game Ball: Quincy Enunwa". Gang Green Nation. Retrieved September 16, 2016.
- Hughes, Connor. "Jets have found their 3rd option on offense: Quincy Enunwa". NJ.com. Retrieved September 16, 2016.
- Costello, Brian. "Jets' new-found weapon solves a year-long dilemma". New York Post. Retrieved September 16, 2016.