Quink Vocal Ensemble
Quink is Dutch vocal ensemble founded in 1978.
The five singer line-up c. 1996 included Machteld Van Woerden (soprano), Kees-Jan De Koning (bass), Harry Van Berne (tenor), Corrie Pronk (alto), Marjolein Koetsier (soprano). The four singer line up in 2012 was Marjon Strijk (soprano), Elsbeth Gerritsen (mezzo-soprano), with Harry van Berne and Kees Jan de Koning continuing as tenor and bass.
- Pastime with Good Company, CBS
- Benjamin Britten 1984
- Byrd, Etcetera
- Italian Renaissance Madrigals, Telarc
- Vaughan Williams, Finzi 1987, re-released Challenge 2012
- Carols Around the World. Telarc 80202, 1989
- Folksongs Telarc
- English Madrigals. Telarc 1993
- Purcell Odes Telarc
- Ain't misbehavin' Ottavo OTR C19862
- Robert Heppener, Daan Manneke, Ton de Leeuw, Huub Kerstens: Invisible Cities - modern compositions by Dutch composers. Telarc 1996
- Rossini Petit messe solennelle Challenge
- A un niño llorand - Challenge Classics
- Juan Vásquez: Gentil Señora Mia, 16th Century Songs and Villancicos. Brilliant Classics, 2013
- High Fidelity Musical America - Volume 34, Part 2 - Page 43 Etcetera 1984 "The Dutch vocal ensemble Quink turns in mellow performances of Britten"
- American Record Guide - Volume 53, Issue 2; Volume 53, Issues 4-6 - Page 183 Peter Hugh Reed - 1990 "Carols Around the World Quink Vocal Ensemble - Telarc 80202 - 62:35 I have praised the Quink before in these pages, even eagerly anticipating this release in a previous review. And now that I have it: Hooray! Not a moment of ..."
- Classic CD. - Issues 32-37 - Page 17 1993 "QUINK VOCAL ENSEMBLE English Madrigals The illustrious Quink Vocal Ensemble brings out the joy and melancholy of England's tuneful gifts to the madrigal art. A pleasing blend of oft-heard and lesser-known delights by Motley, Tomkins, ..."
|This Dutch musical biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|